Successful start to the trade fair brings the industry together
After six years of waiting, SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2023 finally kicked off yesterday. The organisers Messe Essen GmbH and DVS – Deutscher Verband für Schweißen und verwandte Verfahren e. V.
(German Welding Society) didn't miss the opportunity to personally
welcome visitors with video statements.
Use the QR-code in the PDF for the German-language
statements of Oliver P. Kuhrt, CEO of Messe Essen, as well as DVS
President Susanne Szczesny-Oßing and DVS General Manager Dr.-Ing. RolandZum Statement der Messe Essen Boecking.
From the content:
- Final of the 14th DVS "Jugend schweißt" (Young Welders) 2023
- Press conference: "Industry represented in entire value chain"
- TRUMPF develops smart, self-programming robot that sets its own
- "Optimising processes and productivity with innovative cutting and
- Premiere for the trade fair podcast for SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN
- DVS hosts “Social Media for Young Professionals” workshop
- “The goal is comprehensive networking of the industry“
- Fast and flexible joining with the “Precision Power Laser” process
- Innovation, sustainability and zero-defect production in a
- “Business meets science“: A networking and contact exchange
for business and research
- Customized fittings: Flexibility in cutting for high product diversity
- The welding production of tomorrow: clean, sustainable, efficient
- Wire feeding systems from Cooptim Ipari Kft
- DVS CONGRESS: September 11–14, 2023 at CC West