International Welding Competition and Young Welders
The International Welding Competition is the international competition for young welders between the age of 16 and 23. At the trade fair, young talents from 10 nations compete in individual and
team competitions; including Switzerland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Italy and China. On Wednesday, the individual competition took place in the four hand
welding processes of gas welding, manual arc welding, tungsten inert gas
welding and metal active gas welding.
Today, Thursday, the team competition will take place in which a small pressure vessel will be fabricated using all welding processes. The International welding competition stands for an exciting time of competition on the international stage.
From the content:
- SAFE WELDING: Welding fume reduction initiative launched at the
- "Every welder is needed"
- SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2023 - Trade fair app and interactive digital rally
- Kemper launches new store for filter products
- World’s first welder examination certificate in manual laser welding
- "The operation of our machines is intuitive"
- Precision and consistency: Automated welding ensures
high-quality results in custom and batch production
- Control system for resistance spot welding with new
- User-friendly automation of powder cladding
- Wire-based additive manufacturing utilizing the electron beam:
introducing the EBOADD technique
- Carefree welding: well thought-out concepts for every need
- Augmented reality (AR)-based complete digital solution
- 1st International Welding Competition for Underwater Welding
- DVS CONGRESS: September 11–14, 2023 at CC West